10 things to do in Bangalore to create awesome Christmas memories
December is the month of the year when you can probably think of a break from your routine hectic work life. Well, there is a logical reason behind it. Businesses are slow, most of the people are on vacations and you can't really expect work-related things moving fast during this month of the year. So why not, create some happy moments with our loved one.
I am sure some of you might have just planned to stay home instead of a staycation to a different city or place. Well, I am one of them and I will be just exploring my city, Bangalore this year during Christmas :)
So, if you are also going to stay in Bangalore, these are the places which you might consider to visit for a Happy Christmas celebration along with me. This list includes iconic churches, shopping, and fun surroundings in Bangalore which look truly gorgeous and remarkable during Christmas and new year.
To start with,
1. Meet some eye-soothing & picturesque X-mas trees in UB City, Forum Koramangala & Phoenix market city, Whitefield. Well, the Phoenix market city brings you the tallest Christmas tree (about 75 feet) in India this year which is adorned with 50,000 flickering lights around it. It's going to be super exciting to click some amazing shots here.
2. Enjoy soothing lights at All saints church, Hudson Memorial Church and then get blessed at Infant Jesus Church, Vivek Nagar.
3. Appreciate the beautiful architecture of St. Francis Xavier's Cathedral and St. Andrew's Church.
4. Indulge in the delicious plum cake & ginger tea at Koshy's MG Road, Also enjoy some mouth-watering bakeries in Frazer town.
5. Camp at Nandi Hills for a quick escape from the hustle or just stargaze at Skandagiri and start the day with a mesmerizing sunrise view :) Book it at https://www.thrillophilia.com/tours/new-year-and-christmas-camping-special-nandi-hills-bangalore
6. Create - A walk to remember sort of story in Cubbon Park.
7. Head to these lovely places for scrumptious Christmas dinner (The only place, Toscano-Orion mall, Portland Steakhouse, Miller's 46, Asia Alive).
8. Shop til you drop at Brigade Road and commercial street and simultaneously enjoy the beautiful Christmas eve street lightings.
9. How about a bicycle ride on calm trails of kanakpura road and grassland in the early morning on the Christmas holiday? Book it here: https://www.wandertrails.com/activities/cycling-in-bangalore-hesaraghatta-grasslands
10. Find your passion or hobby and head to https://www.eventshigh.com/ and book the one you love doing :)
Hope this helps in planning your christmas celebrations in Bangalore quicker without any hassle. Let us know which one among all these mentioned above, are going to be in your list for this year end wrap?
Happy Christmas to all of you!
Cheers & Spread "Just Love" :)
- Stunning Stories